This is War....Potty Training Finale!.... (I Hope)
This is it! I am going all in! I have been cleaning poop off asses for 3 full years now! I wake up to 2 stinky diapers EVERYDAY! I am tired of it and I am ready to attack it. There is no turning back. It's either me or you stinky stinky diaper!
(To be realistic I will be still cleaning Bill's diaper but at least 1 is better than 2.)
So here is the plan:
- Get candy that will make Joe excited! ✅
- Paw Patrol popping candy (you can never go wrong with paw patrol)
- Trolls candy (Joe loves Poppy)
- Talk about the candy to Ehab while Joe is listening. Make sure it sounds like its the most exciting thing that ever happened in this family ✅
- Explain to Ehab how the candies are earned✅
- We will make a chart. Every time Joe uses the washroom her get to put an x on it. 3 Xs earn him a candy of his choice. (I explained that to Ehab like 5 times because Joe got so excited and kept asking to explain it to Ehab again and again and again)
- Draw the chart with Joe's help to make sure he feels like he is part of the plan and that he is getting close to getting the candy. ✅
- Put a slide in front of the washroom so going to the potty is fun ✅
- Hope for the best ✅
- Don't give up no matter how frustrating it get (in pregress....)
- Have a potty trained child soon (still in progress....)
I would like to report that 5 minutes after we finished making the chart Joe asked to use the washroom. He put his first X before I was able to take a picture.